Today on the podcast Pat and I discuss College Basketball, obviously an exciting time for the state of North Carolina. Remember everyone that football is still going on, even though this state has moved on. Pat and I discuss the University of North Carolina basketball team and how awesome President Obama's leather jacket was last week during the Carrier Classic. Next we discuss Kentucky and how great they look this early in the season. After the break, we discuss Coach K's record breaking achievement and how difficult it is to decide the "greatest college basketball coach of all time". Finally Pat doesn't want to discuss the UNC-VT game tonight and I discuss what I believe is Frank Beamer's oddest friendship that I know of. Enjoy the podcast folks.
Thanks for your continued support of the Sports Party. Here is the link to download the podcast from iTunes. Email us at thesportsparty@gmail.com.
Thanks for your continued support of the Sports Party. Here is the link to download the podcast from iTunes. Email us at thesportsparty@gmail.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment