The Sports Party

Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Sports Party: Episode 011

Mitch and I preview the weekend breaking down Alabama-Florida and Wisconsin-Nebraska. Also, we make our Upsets of the Week and I instantly regret mine. After the break, I have my buddy Dan on to discuss the Clemson-Virginia Tech game.


Posted by Chris at 12:29 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Alabama, Nebraska, Podcast, Virginia Tech

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
WELCOME TO THE PARTY
Follow @chrislaprade1
Follow @mitchcumstein41
Predictions That Are Sure To Be Wrong

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (14)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2011 (95)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (20)
    • ►  October (20)
    • ▼  September (15)
      • ACC Power Rankings: Week 5
      • The Sports Party: Episode 011
      • The Sports Party: Episode 010
      • Clemson Analysis: So Close, yet So Far
      • The Sports Party: Episode 009
      • ACC Power Rankings: Week 4
      • The Sports Party: Episode 008
      • The Evolution of Ron Art....I Mean Metta World Peace
      • The Sports Party: Episode 007
      • Yaaaahoooooooooo!
      • The Sports Party: Episode 006
      • ACC Power Rankings: Week 3
      • ACC Power Rankings: Week 2
      • The Sports Party: Episode 005
      • The Sports Party: Episode 004
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (20)

Contributors

  • Chris
  • Mitch Cumstein
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.