Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Sports Party: Episode 020

Dan and I talk about conference expansion and all the craziness that surrounds that. I say which program I think the ACC is waiting on and we discuss why Texas is the reason for all of this expansion and why they deserve to stick in the Big 12.  After the break Dan defends Dabo Swinney and tells us why he is the perfect coach for Clemson and gives a Heisman plug for his new favorite quarterback.



Here is the link to the Deadspin article on the Longhorn Network that was mentioned on the podcast. Make a note that Texas is getting $300 million over 20 years from ESPN not $300 billion. We go back and fix it during the podcast but I wanted to make sure everyone saw it.

Thanks for your continued support of the Sports Party. Here is the link to download the podcast from iTunes. Email us at thesportsparty@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment