Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Play Against The Sports Party in College Bowl Mania

Here at the Sports Party we put out a lot of predictions and most of them are wrong. I'm sure when you read or hear these you think "Hey! I can do this much better than they can!" Well here is your chance. We are going to pick the winner of each bowl game and give you the opportunity to do the same. If you win the contest, there will be "prizes", though I cannot commit to how great these prizes will be. The prizes may or may not include leftover Christmas gift cards and your chance to come on the podcast and talk about whatever topic you would like.

Here's what you have to do. Go to ESPN.com, sign up for a free account there (though I would assume anyone who visits this site, probably has an ESPN account), and then click this link. This should directly to our page on ESPN.com. Our group name is The Sports Party. The password is party2011. You have to select straight scoring NOT confidence scoring. Sign up and make sure to come back after the bowl games are set and pick your winners. Good luck everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment